Implement fire and laboratory safety
INDUSTRIAL UNIVERSITY OF HO CHI MINH CITY
FACULTY OF CHEMICAL ENGINEERING
(Fire Prevention and Safety Practice)
To ensure the fire prevention and fighting and laboratory safety (PTN). The Faculty of Chemistry offers professors, students and students the following requirements:
Turn off all electricity and turn off the water supply before leaving the lab and working room;
- Do not bring food or water into the laboratory;
- Carrying out safety equipment including lab coat and shoes;
- Organize personal hygiene, clean and tidy laboratory;
- Dispose of waste as an organic liquid in accordance with regulations, other non-hazardous waste is put into the bag. Students place the trash at the end of the practice session;
- When conducting the evening experiments, there must be 02 students or more and have instructors on hand.
Students and instructors propagate and seriously implement this notice. The offending students will be forced to leave the lab.
– Egov /web